Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Rest of the Story -Paul Revere-

We all know about the famous ride of Paul Revere. "The British are coming, The British are coming!" Listen to this awesome account of the circumstances that lead up to his famous ride. His important and famous ride was really the ending of the story not the beginning. Glenn Beck tells this story and when I started listening to it I couldn't stop listening until it was over. I was listening while I was driving in my truck and even though I had arrived at my destination I sat in the parking lot for about ten minutes until it was over. Hope you enjoy it like I did.

Download Glenn Beck - Paul Revere Story

2 comments:

Tarin Rose said...

That was a really awesome story, I had never heard any of that back story before. Very interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where can I get this story? Link is dead.

Our Weather Right Now