Friday, September 5, 2008

Hey look, it's everybody's Mom on T.V.

If you missed Gov. Palin's "Home Run" speech at the RNC on Wednesday, let not your heart be troubled. I have a good portion of it for you here. She is one of the first politicians that I've seen or heard in a long time where I actually thought to myself, wow she may actually be saying what she actually believes as opposed to having every word of the speech poll tested to see what people want to hear and what they don't want to hear. Yes, I know the speech was written for her and she used a teleprompter but that doesn't mean it wasn't written around her thoughts and feelings. I doubt she just flew into town, picked it up off of someones desk and headed for the podium. There was just something about the delivery that seemed very real and genuine to me. Maybe I'll be proven to be a fool but I actually believe her and I think she could do a great job. Now we just need to figure out how to flip the ticket upside down and put McCain in the V.P. slot and her on the top.

No comments:

Our Weather Right Now