Monday, July 28, 2008

I better pull over... I think I'm going to PUKE!


So I am driving down the road today listening to the radio. Within the space of about 45 minutes I hear three different newscasts talking about how much "cheaper" gas has gotten over the past two weeks.

Are you kidding me! With all of the natural resources that are contained within the boarders of this country there is no reason in HELL we should be paying more than a $1.50/gl. for gasoline. You're dang right I'm serious! $1.50/gl. at the high end! If you do the math on how much we have, how much we export, all the wasteful spending on overkill "red tape" and then add on the cost that energy companies incur defending punitive damages from frivolous law suites (No, actually I'm not talking about just the Exxon Valdez spill). Put all of that back into the equation and $1.50/gl. would be more than enough to cover all of the legitimate costs and still leave plenty of "obscene" profit for both the company and the government.

These incompetent weasels in Washington allow the price of my gasoline to sky-rocket over 250% and now they want an "adda boy" and a pat on the back because the price has come down a measly 5%!
Mr. Politician, You must be kidding me? I'm trying to run a business, pay my mortgage and still feed my family all while paying $3.90/gl. which is still 245% more than I should be for gas, all because of your total inability to stand up against lobbyist money and do the right thing for the country. Now you have the nerve to look up at me like I'm going to give a nice little pat on the head for your worthless little 5% reduction that I'm not even sure can be attributed to you in the first place??? Why you, I otta....

GIT YOUR ASS UP THERE TO THAT CAPITOL BUILDING AND GET TO WORK BEFORE I KICK THE BAT SNOT OUT OF YOU!!!!

No comments:

Our Weather Right Now